DoodyCalls of Houston, TX
Local Owners: Amy and Kelly Wise
Proudly Serving the greater Houston area andsurrounding areas including: Bellaire, River Oaks, West University, Heights, Medical Center, Pearland, Friendswood, Webster, Clear Lake, League City, Dickinson, Tomball, Spring, Woodlands, Katy, Fulsher, Richmond, Missouri City, Cypress, Sugarland, and many more.
Since 2006, we have been providing the greater Houston area and surrounding areas with our complete pet waste management product solutions and removal services. We really have Houston by the tail!
Why DoodyCalls for Us?
Why did we start a pooper-scooper business? Well, there is a very long list of business reasons, but if I was restricted to one answer I would have to say the American Dream.
Let me introduce ourselves: my name is Amy Wise, my husband is Kelly, we have two children, Ty and Tatum, and our two dogs, Moses and Shelby. I was working as a pharmaceutical sales rep, trying to be super mom/wife/friend and realized I wanted more, and my family needed more from me. So after lots of praying and searching we joined the DoodyCalls Team as DoodyCalls-Houston, TX in July 2006.
DoodyCalls offers us the opportunity to meet a growing need, provide excellent customer service, and make other people’s lives a little easier. Our dream is to grow this family business into just that—a family business. I quit my job, and the rest is history! Please know that as our customer you are our priority. We sincerely desire to make your life a little “cleaner.”
Amy is a 2002 graduate of the University of Houston with a degree in marketing and sales.
Kelly is a 1992 graduate from Texas A&M University (College Station, TX) with a BS in Industrial Distribution.
What do we doo?
It’s simple – whether you are a homeowner or a commercial community, DoodyCalls comes out to your property, either once or twice a week, every other week, or whichever plan meets your particular need. Our licensed and insured professional scoopers, with scoop bucket and rake in hand, locate the poop and loose litter, scoop it, bag it, and haul it away. In addition, we leave you a “services completed” door hanger or community work order form indicating we were on site. We typically charge your credit card or bill through the mail/email once a month, and you can stop service at any time.
We keep a good sense of humor about what we doo (“our business is picking up”, “we’re # 1 in the # 2 business”, “my backyard is hounding me”…) But rest assured we’re completely serious when it comes to keeping your yard or common areas green and your shoes clean!
- Since 2006, we have been licensed, bonded and insured. A copy of all certificates will be made available to you upon your request.
- We do NOT charge an inflated amount for your initial clean up.What you are quoted as a 1X, or 2X, or every other week rate will apply.
- Our equipment and shoes are sanitized with an EPA approved parvocide & disinfectant. While we do disinfectant kennels and dog runs, we do not “disinfect” yards or apply chemicals to your lawn in any way. In 4 years of experience, no available product will penetrate deeply enough to do any real good, and we do not want clients to spend money on products claiming otherwise.
- DoodyCalls “Scoopers” are uniformed, friendly, and professional and arrive in clean, clearly marked DoodyCalls branded vehicles. We also do our best to send the same “scooper” to your home or community every visit.It is important to build a relationship with our clients, their family and pets. So you will see the same smiling face each and every week (and go ahead and let your dogs out to say “hello” to us – it’s the biggest perk to the job!)
- Residentially, we take away the collected wasteso that you do have to deal will the unpleasant smell of collected poop in your own trash receptacles.
- YOUR GATE WILL BE CLOSED COMPLETELY WHEN WE COME & GO. One of the most frequent questions we receive is, will we make sure the gate is closed. Of course we will check that is done – twice. We are all dog owners and lovers here. The last thing we want to risk is your children or dogs getting out.
- We work in all weather and are pretty much 365 days a year. We may run late if there’s serious storms around, but for the most part we will be there to perform the service or you will be contacted for any scheduling adjustments.
- A door hanger or community work order form will be left after each pooper scooper cleaning so you can easily know DoodyCalls Pet Waste Removal Service has been to your property.
- As a DoodyCalls customer, you are automatically a member of our Customer Advantage Program.To show our appreciation, we have created the DoodyCalls Customer Advantage Program, a collection of shopping discounts at merchants known for their ability to save time, make life easier, and enhance those valuable off-hours.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. While it’s very rare that a customer isn’t satisfied, mistakes can happen. Just call or email us within 24 hours of your cleanings and we will come back out and re-scoop your yard.